Best Acoustic Guitar for Beginners
September 16, 2016
Do you want to buy an acoustic guitar? There are different brands of acoustic guitars on the market, which has made it tough to select the best product. You have consider various things before buying an acoustic guitar. Some of the aspects to consider before you buy an accoustic guitar include the price, design, weight and color among others. Armed with these factors, you can find better products online as compared to the local stores. Here are the best acoustic guitars for beginners.
Top 5 Acoustic Guitars for Starters
- Epiphone Hummingbird Pro: Epiphone is a household name when it comes to the manufacturing of acoustic guitars and this product is not any different. The entry level guitar boasts of many desirable features that will make you fall in love with it even more. It features with a slim neck and bridge made from wood. The rosewood fretboard provided on the device has 20 frets. In terms of weight, the device is 5 pounds only and has been designed with a faded cherry color making it attractive. The preamp system of the guitar makes it possible to connect to a PA or amp.
- Yamaha FG730S: Yamaha is another popular manufacture of high quality guitars. Yamaha FG730S features a dreadnought body shape as well as solid spruce top that has been laminated with rose on both sides. It has an average weight of 1.9 kgs making it easy to move with from one place to another. The six bridge pins enables for the holding of the strings. If you want a beautiful and lightweight guitar that you can take with you to every place you go then you can never go wrong with this product.
- Takamine G Series Dreadnought Solid Top: The Takamine series Guitar has a dreadnought solid top and solid body that makes it to stand out from other low quality products on the market. The sound of the guitar is nice and has warm tones. It comes with two colors namely black and natural. This allows you to select the color that suits your taste and preference. The simple design makes it a perfect choice for beginners.
- Taylor Baby Taylor: The guitar has combined spruce top and great sound to make it unique. It also boasts of upper frequency response as well as mid range sounds. The ebony brigde of the guitar features six bridges that help to hold its strings in place perfectly.
- Washburn WD 10SCE: Washburn guitar has laminated mahogany sides and neck. It weights around 5 pounds for easy transfer the same. It has been designed with a natural color, pronounced mid and high level of frequencies.
In conclusion, if you have been looking for a high quality guitar then you should check online for better deals over the same. There are different brands that design acoustic guitars for beginners. For optimal jamming, you may want to find yourself a small guitar amp. It is wise to compare various brands to make an informed decision in the long run. Some of the top brands included Yamaha, Washburn and Epiphone among others. In case you are not sure of the right product simply pick any of these brands.